Please follow the below steps to create a special value set with PLSQL validation and popup the messages to the user with FND_MESSAGE API , we can call an anonymous PLSQL block in our “Validation” event.
- Create value set ‘EY_EMAIL_ADDRESS‘ and write the PLSQL in ‘Validation‘ Event.
- Create Message text on Message Dictionary Form with message name like above “EY_EMAIL_MSG” and parameter “VAL“.
– Navigation: Application –> Messages on “Application Developer” Responsibility
- Assign this value set to the Concurrent Program and run the request
- When input the email address without ‘@’ character, it will popup the error message below.