Matching Invoices in Account Payables (AP)
Posted March 27, 2007on:
The below steps are matching invoices from unmatched invoices to matched invoices.
It’s more safely to use oracle packages to matching invoices than insert into destination table directly.
- Find the matching invoices.
- Get total row and amount of matching invoices for old batch, use get_actual_inv_count function and get_actual_inv_amount in ap_batches_pkg package.
- Release hold payment, use release_single_hold procedure in ap_holds_pkg package.
- Create new batch for matching invoices, use insert_row procedure in ap_batches_pkg package.
- Update the batch of matching invoices to new batch that have been created in step 4, use update_row procedure in ap_invoices_pkg package.
- Set the match_status_flag to ‘N’, use update_distributions procedure in ap_invoice_distributions_pkg package.
- Update the batch id in ap_payment_schedules_all to new batch id that have been created in step 4.