Oracle APEX 4 Tutorial
Oracle APEX 5 Tutorial
Posted June 9, 2015on:
Purchasing Requisition notification with framework regions like “Approve Requisition Notification” can be viewed in the worklist but fails to be emailed by the Workflow Notification Mailer.
If you have this above problem, you can try the one of the below solutions:
- Change the WF Mailer configuration parameter for “Attach images to outbound emails (ATTACH_IMAGES)” from Y to N, restart the Workflow Notification Mailer and then try to resend the failed notification with concurrent request “Resend Failed/Error Workflow Notifications
- Apply Patch 9868639:R12.OWF.B for releases 12.1.2 and 12.1.3
Reference: Doc ID 1107017.1
When you’re getting the following errors, please try the below solution:
- You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
– The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
Solution: set the profile “FND Validation Level” to “None”.
- You have insufficient privileges for the current operation. Please contact your System Administrator. You cannot run a page which is not SelfSecured when the MAC fails. Solution: set the below 3 profiles to None 1) FND Function Validation Level 2) FND Validation Level 3) Framework Validation Level
- Unexpected URL parameters have been detected and will be ignored Solution: In JDeveloper, go to menu Tools–>Embedded OC4J Server Preferences–>Global–>Startup–>Select Default Local IP Address.
Basically we can generate the data source from Oracle Report Builder or using XML Data Template, but in this time I show you another option (using PL/SQL) to generate data source when we just have a single group for our report generally.
Steps to create XML/BI Publisher report using PL/SQL package.
1. Write a PL/SQL package procedure to generate XML data based on your business requirement (simple sample package EY_GENERATE_SOURCE_PKG attached. Note: remove the extension .odt and extract the zip file)
–> Script to Generate XML Data
— create a new context with the sql query
l_ctx := DBMS_XMLGEN.newcontext (p_ref_cur);
— add tag names for rows and row sets
DBMS_XMLGEN.setrowsettag (l_ctx, p_row_tag);
DBMS_XMLGEN.setrowtag (l_ctx, p_row_set_tag);
— generate xml data
x_xml_data := DBMS_XMLGEN.getxml (l_ctx);
2. Register package procedure to Oracle Apps (Executable and Define Program) and add to Request Group
Posted September 18, 2014on:
When user OPERATIONS submit a request at System Administrator responsibility, this user can see the log and output files of this request. But the other user (ex: SYSADMIN) cannot do that even has the same responsibility. If we use the View All Concurrent Requests (System Administrator Mode) form, we only can see the request but not the output file of this request.
So, if we want to access the request output of the same responsibility from another user’s requests, then we need to follow the below setup steps:
1. Login as SYSADMIN with Functional Developer responsibility and update the object Concurrent Requests
1.a. Search Concurrent Requests object and click the link to update it.
1.b. Create new Instance Set
1.c. Enter Name, Code, Description and Predicate for the new instance Set.
&TABLE_ALIAS.request_id in (select cr.request_id from fnd_concurrent_requests cr where cr.responsibility_id = fnd_global.resp_id and cr.responsibility_application_id = fnd_global.resp_appl_id)